The Code 52 message ("Nike+ Connect wasn't able to connect to your Nike+ FuelBand") indicates a communication problem or timeout between Nike+ Connect and your Nike+ FuelBand SE or first generation FuelBand. Your device is in an unstable state.
- Click Quit in the Code 52 message box.
- Unplug your device from your USB port and reconnect. If Code 52 continues, please try two more times.
- If Code 52 continues, please make sure you have the latest version of Nike+ Connect. If you don't, download the current version of Nike+ Connect and retry the above steps.
- Restart your computer.
- If Code 52 continues, try connecting your device to a different USB port that is connected to a different USB hub.
- If Code 52 continues, and you can try plugging your FuelBand into a different computer with Nike+ Connect, please do so. Once Code 52 is resolved, you should be able to successfully connect your device to the original computer.
- If Code 52 continues, please factory reset your FuelBand.
Note: Some Code 52 scenarios may not be resolved by troubleshooting. If you follow the steps above and Code 52 still persists, please contact us.